Jan 14, 2014

Outreach!

Part of my six month Discipleship Training School involves going on outreach for 8-12 weeks! During this time, the whole DTS (depending on the size) divides into groups to go out and serve in another country or in the country in which they have been learning. I get to tell you where my DTS of thirteen students is going and what my group will be doing!

We have been split into two groups based on where we feel God has called us, one group in going to Borneo and the other to Vanuatu (a group of islands not far from Australia). My group of seven (plus two staff) is going to.....Borneo! I am so excited to be a part of what God is wanting to do there! We will be working alongside other missionaries in the area doing: street ministry, hiking to some villages from the city we will staying in, teaching others what we have been learning, a drama, and whatever else they have planned. We are going to be a blessing and to love on the people we meet there.

We fly out this Friday, and will be gone until the eighteenth of March. This is where my team and I need your help if you would like to be part of what God is wanting to do in the hearts of the people we will meet, and in our own lives. How can you help?
- Prayer! Health, open hearts, to serve not to be served, finances for each one of us, loving and ministering to the people there and to each other, and anything else that comes to mind. Each and every prayer is heard and appreciated, and my team and I thank you in advance for them all!
- Support! I am missing over $2000 in outreach fees. I am trusting in God to provide for it all, and if you would like to prayerfully partner with me in this time, please email me at amyt.dr@gmail.com.


Thank you for reading, I thank God for each and every one of you. I am so excited to be a part of His great plan and to see all that he is waiting to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment