May 10, 2014

A Slight Delay

Thank you for all your prayers concerning my trip to Australia to do a School of Evangelism! I am happy to say that so far everything is working out, even if it is not according to plan. I went from a green light go, to a proceed with caution yellow light, to a full stop at a red light. All that to say that the trip is being postponed and I am no longer leaving today as planned, instead my flight has been rescheduled to the end of the month.

Learning to wait for the sun to shine
Why the need to postpone my departure and miss the first few weeks of this next school which I am still hoping to join? This is where it gets complicated. To make a rather long story a tiny bit shorter, I have two visa options to enter Australia. One is a tourist visa, but the three months of study time allocated to this specific visa were used during my Discipleship Training School and you are not to apply for one right after another. This brings us to option two: pay more money, do health tests (first opening being in the last week of May), and hope and pray that I can still join the SOE at the beginning of June.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and partake in the teachings that I miss by having them recorded and then listening to them here in Canada. I will also continue to spend time with family and friends, while hopefully getting my job back.

Thank you so much for standing with me in this time with your prayers, words of encouragement, and so much more. You have been such a blessing!

I am excited to say that I have gone from $650 to $1040 towards the roughly $8000 school. I am trusting that God will continue to provide, even with all the extra fees coming into play at this moment.

Thank you for reading!

Please continue to pray for:

- Peace for everything to come together smoothly
- An opening at the doctor's office for the health tests to get done quickly
- For all the details with the visa to work out
- Finances
- And to clearly hear God for what I'm supposed to do in this time, as I'm at somewhat of a loss

No comments:

Post a Comment