Apr 3, 2014

Intermission

Hello!

How are you?

I have been busy lately finishing up my school of Discipleship Training School (DTS) here in Airlie Beach, Australia. Actually graduation is tomorrow! Can it have been six months already? There will be many tears and lots of laughter as friends (who are more like family) prepare to go home.

So, what's next? Why the intermission? I will be flying out of Brisbane Sunday morning and starting the slow journey back to Kelowna, Canada. In the midst of catching up with my church, family, friends, and sorting through my storage I will hopefully be working to make money for.... *dramatic drum roll please*

The School of Evangelism! (SOE) This is a secondary school running here in Airlie Beach starting on May 12th. During this six month school I will continue to build on the foundations of DTS in my identity, calling, missions, and communicating the Gospel. I am looking forward to this next step in my journey with God and brimming with excitement to see what will take place. For more information about what I will be learning go to http://www.ywamwhitsunday.com/  .

You may ask why bother going home when there is only a little over a month in between these schools? I believe it is important for me to return home for this short period of time to see my family and raise support. The school will cost roughly $7650.

Please pray for me as I prepare to go home:
- For clear communication with everyone I meet - For a job - For safe travel - For all the finances to come in - Grace as this time will be very busy


Thank you so much for reading, for all your prayers, and your support!


If you would like to see me while I am home in Canada, or would like more information in general email me at amyt.dr@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment